Accent on Wellness
Matt Monarch & Angela Stokes
Raw Food Transformation Talks
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
7 - 9 pm
18 East 23 Street
@ Madison Avenue
Fee: $15 Cash Paid at the Door
No reservations taken.
Please arrive early to enjoy a delicious meal at the restaurant.
Are YOU interested in:
*having more energy
*living disease-free, naturally
*feeling more connected to life
A Raw Food Lifestyle can open new
doorways for your transformation...
A unique opportunity.
Hear two experienced, internationally-renowned
100% raw foodists speak about healthy, enjoyable raw lifestyles.
Matt Monarch, is author of 'Raw Spirit' & 'Raw Success' and has been eating 100% raw for 10 years now. You can learn more about Matt at
In this talk he discusses:
· Why and how to go Raw
· Overcoming Health Challenges
· Why some diets work and some don't
· Difficulties that may arise on your journey
· Benefits of eating Raw Foods, juicing and colonic hydrotherapy
Angela Stokes-Monarch lost over 160lbs and reversed morbid obesity with a raw food lifestyle. She runs http://www.RawReform...., where she shares her message of natural recovery.
She speaks about:
· Healthy, rapid weight loss
· How to release overeating patterns
· Balancing detox with slimming
· Emotional/social transformations
· Top tips for a healthy raw lifestyle