Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Blended Food Cleanse & Juice Fasting Group
with Donna Perrone
Fasting can help to wipe the slate clean of addictive food cravings, overeating, and fatigue. Get back on your healthy eating! This juice fasting group will include the option to consume raw blended soups. Some of you have expressed interest in conducting a juice fast, but feel it to be a little too extreme or feel intimidated by taking on such an endeavor. So, we will cover all the details to conduct a juice fast, as well as incorporating a blended food cleanse if you chose to. You may do a partial juice and partial blended food cleanse, or may choose to start off with blended food and switch to juice later in the fast or visa versa. We will discuss what options may be best for you.This is a great way to experience a cleanse in a modified way.
The next juice fasting group will meet on
Monday, January 24, 2011 at 7:30 pm
(Please arrive on time)
Gravity East Village
515 East 5th Street
between Avenue A & Avenue B.
Keypad- 104 'Bell' Symbol Button
The cost is $25.00.
Every attendee will receive a package of handout information
The benefit to fasting with a group is in how inspired you will feel to begin your fast, and to continue with it for as long as you are comfortable. I will be available to you at no additional charge during your fast if you have any questions regarding your fast.
We will discuss all aspects to fasting including:
how to conduct a fast successfully,
what to expect when you are fasting,
an understanding of how the body cleanses through fasting,
tips on making a fast as easy and as pleasant as possible,
how to end a fast correctly.
Also, handout information and blended food recipes will be provided to you..
Please RSVP if you plan to attend.
You may attend if you plan to start a fast or will plan to fast in the future.
Please email me email@example.com to RSVP or call me at 212 254 9453.
Please include your name and phone #.
Accent on Wellness Hotline- 212 760 5953
DR. ADIEL TEL-OREN (Dr. T), MD, DC, LN, CCN, DABFM, DACBN, FABDA
Nutritional, Environmental & Functional Medicine; Public & Professional Lectures
Aging Skin, Moles, Growths, Tags, Spots,
How & Why Do They Develop?
Monday, January 17, 2011
7 pm - 9 pm
18 East 23 Street
@ Madison Avenue
Fee: $15 Cash Paid at the door in cash or
Reserve your seat in Advance!
Payment made through Paypal.
This lecture will be followed by individual skin evaluations as well as appointments for skin consultation the morning of 1/18/2011 9 am- 1 pm at Gravity East Village
Your diet, exposure, and general health create various skin growths, blemishes, & more serious lesions. Prevent risks and treat them safely, painlessly, and aesthetically - using nutritional methods and lifestyle, while improving your health and protecting your youthful skin!
European & US-Trained MD
· European Medical License 1996
· USA Nutrition License 1997
· MN Board of Nutrition & Dietetics
· USA Doctor of Chiropractic, practiced 1990 through 2001
Professor & Board Certified Clinical Nutritionist with the IAACN & CNCB
· Board Certified, American Board of Functional Medicine, American Clinical Board of Nutrition, American Board of Functional Medicine, American Clinical Board of Nutrition, American Board of Oxidative Medicine, American Board of Chelation Therapy; Fellow, American Board of Disability Analysts
President & Founder:
· Ecopolitan Eco-Health Network, Ecopolitan Restaurant and Non-Profit Community (www.ecopolitan.com http://www.ecopolitan.com/ );
· The Eco-Sphere Green Building Project
· The Green Bakery (Beyond Gluten Free™ ) - The First Hypoallergenic Bread (www.greenbakery.net <http://www.greenbakery.net/> )
· Co-Founder: CCODER Nepal's Health Plan (CCODER.org), caring for 200,000 villagers.
· Founder, Everest Academy, educating Nepali children
President Emeritus & Professor of Nutrition and Functional Medicine:
· University of Natural Medicine, Santa Fe, NM
· Functional & Dental Health (FDH) Foundation, Founder
· Bio-Mental Health Foundation, Founder