Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Accent on Wellness Presents: Dr. Harold Efron DMD


"Holistic Dentistry"
with
Dr. Harold Efron DMD

Tuesday, October 6, 2009
7 pm- 9 pm

Bonobo's Restaurant
18 East 23 Street
@ Madison Avenue
Fee: $10 Cash Paid at the Door
Arrive early and enjoy a delicious raw food meal!
No reservations accepted. Please arrive early to secure your seat.

http://www.DonnaPerrone.com

http://drefron.com



Listen to a podcast interview recorded with Dr. Efron on Vitality! Program #29 http://tribecaradio.net/wpradioblog/podcasts/vitality/

For a long time I had searched for a holistic dentist that is well skilled, reasonably priced, and is sincere. Throughout the years I had several bad experiences and disappointments in the dentist chair. Until I started seeing Dr. Harold Efron some years ago. All I can say is, "I need not search any longer!' Dr. Efron uses advanced techniques, with up to date equipment. He does all the work himself including a terrific through cleaning with gentleness. As a dentist, he is sensitive to his patients needs, and explains his treatment, and listens attentively. I have been very pleased with his work, and have learned better ways to take care of my teeth and gums that I never knew before.
-Donna Perrone



Dr. Efron will discuss a broad spectrum of topics related to holistic dentistry. Topics will include: Mercury fillings and side effects, advances in resorative materials, and removal, gum disease diagnosing, holistic treatment, trends in dentistry, rootcanals, holistic controversies.

No comments: